Standard 3rd Grade Supply List:
- 12 sharpened pencils
- 1 set of crayons OR colored pencils (keep to no more than 24 colors)
- 2 rolls of scotch tape in individual plastic dispensers
- 4 dry erase markers
- 1 pencil box (standard plastic rectangular one)
- 1 highlighter
- 4 Post-It note pads
- 4 composition notebooks
- 1 one-subject spiral notebook
- 2 glue sticks
- Headphones in a Ziplock bag with your name on it – for your personal use
- 1.5 inch white binder with a clear pocket on the front.
- 7 folders: Please make sure folders have the HOROZONTAL pockets. The Trapper Keeper folders work best.
- A zippered pencil bag that goes into the binder (This will not be used for pencils, so please don't fill it up.)
- 1 large eraser
- Extra Pencils
- Pencil Sharpener that catches shavings
- An expo eraser to go with the markers
- 1 pen- any color but red
* Please try to fit everything inside of one pencil box! Everything else should be kept at home for refills later in the year.
* We will not be using the one-subject spiral notebook. We will also only use 3 of the composition notebooks. Sorry for the inconvenience if they were already purchased.
* Notebooks should be labeled “Reading”, “Writing”, “Math”. Folders should be labeled "Reading”, “Writing”, “Math”, “Science/Social Studies”, “Spelling”, and “Work In Progress (WIP)"