All Summer Science Assignments will be updated by July 1st for the upcoming school year.
Summer Science Academic Program for HS Students
Are you planning to take an advanced science course next school year? If you are interested in getting a solid foundation that will prepare you for success in physics, chemistry, or biology this opportunity is perfect for you. Most summer courses attempt to cover a whole course in 6 weeks; this program will focus on the essential skills to help you prepare for the upcoming academic year in 2 weeks. The program is designed for students enrolling in their first physics, chemistry, or biology course; however the program would be relevant for students who have taken a previous course and desire a structured review opportunity. The program is offered for review and enrichment only. There is no option for credit available. The physics, chemistry, and biology courses will be facilitated by NJ certified instructors who have previous advanced science course teaching experience at MHS. Class size is limited, so reserve you spot quickly.
· Ages: Entering 9-12th grades
· Session I: June 27th to July 1st & July 6th – 8th (8 days)
· Session II: August 15th to August 24th (8 days)
· Time: 7:30AM-12:30PM
· Location: Montgomery High School Science Labs
· Cost: $540 – includes lab fee and resources
· Instructors: NJ Certified MHS Science Faculty
· Courses: All subjects are taught separately
For additional information or questions please contact:
MHS Science Supervisor