Our T.E.A.M. Mission:
TogetherWhen you join the MES PTA, you join a community that encourages student achievement and enriches the learning environment. We believe in building partnerships between our families and our school. We believeTOGETHER we can help our children be successful. Research proves kids do better when parents are involved. We welcome you to get involved with MES PTA to show your support!
EveryoneWho can join?
Our goal is to reach 100% membership! (one member enrolled per child). Please partner with us to reach this goal and sign your family up today!
- Parents (Mom AND Dad)
- Friends and Family
- Social Family Events
- Classroom Grants
- Field Trips
- Teacher Appreciation
- Special Event Assemblies
- Educational opportunities such as Author Visits, Read-a-Thons, Book Fairs and Math and Science Conventions
- Communications (website, newsletter, etc.)
- Multicultural Events
- Library and Lunch/Recess Support
- Teachers Grants
- Specific Administration Requests
MoreBeing a MES PTA member means MORE...
- A way to get connected (provides a sense of community and keeps you notified of what is happening in the school)
- Makes you a positive role model (demonstrates to your children the importance you place on education)
- Provides great resources (provides a variety of programs and online parenting resources)
- A legislative voice (the more members the louder our voice to advocate for our children and school in legislation)
Last Modified on July 26, 2016