Students will be assessed and graded based on the following key components for both the Language Arts and Social Studies content areas:
- Homework – 10%
- Performance Task – 20%
- Summative/Common Assessments – 25%
- Formative Work/Quizzes – 45%
- Late work: Students are expected to complete their HW on time (5 pts. each - not including Reader's Notebook).
- If work is turned in a day late, it will only receive half credit. After one day late, a “zero” will be the grade.
- Absence: Students are responsible to complete work missed on days absent.