If your child did not sign up with the school nurse during the past school year, they will need to see the school nurse ASAP. During the summer recess, the nurse’s office will be open based on a schedule that will be published on the UMS & MHS website calendars. This schedule will be available on the website starting June 1st. Please stop in the nurse’s office to pick up the appropriate form. The school nurse will give you either the Physical Evaluation Form or the Health History Update Form depending on your child’s last sports physical date.
All students going into 7th or 8th grade must sign-up with the UMS nurse
All student going into 9th thru 12th grades must sign-up with the MHS nurse
All MHS sports forms are due in the nurse’s office by Thursday July 27th
All UMS sports forms are due in the nurse’s office by Thursday August 17th
Please do not wait until the due date to hand in your forms. GET THEM IN EARLY!!! We cannot guarantee that forms submitted after the due dates will be cleared in time for the start of tryouts and practices.
All Physical Evaluation Forms must be reviewed by the school physician per NJ state law for your child to be cleared to participate. Please hand your forms into the nurse by the date listed above to allow enough time for review and processing. Forms must be submitted directly to the school nurse. Forms are not to be handed into the main office, emailed, faxed or mailed to the school at any time. The health office will deliver the forms to the school physician for review.
No clearance from our school physician will take place August 21st thru August 25th. Please keep that in mind when scheduling your child’s physical.
The Allergy Action Plan Form is required once per year ONLY if your child’s physician has prescribed an Epi Pen for your child’s allergy. The allergy action plan must be renewed by your physician each school year. Please note that your child will not be allowed to participate in athletics without a completed and updated Allergy Action Plan on file in the nurse’s office.
All forms can be accessed by going to the athletic departments website at: http://www.mtsd.k12.nj.us/Page/10963
If you have any question concerning the health forms, please contact the following:
MHS Nurses Office – 609-466-7602 x6514 or x6515
UMS Nurses Office – 609-466-7603 x4500
MHS Athletic Department – 609-466-7602 x6567
Step 2 - Register Online with FamilyID:
Montgomery Athletic Department uses the FamilyID athletic registration program. You must register for a team each sports season. Failure to register each season with FamilyID will prevent your child from being cleared to participate. The FamilyID program does not include the submission of the Physical Evaluation Form, the Health History Update Form or the Allergy Action Plan.
FamilyID sports registration for the 2017 fall season will open on Saturday May 27th at 12:00am. All FamilyID registration must be completed by August 11th for high school sports, and September 1st for Upper Middle School sports.
FamilyID Registration Process:
A parent/guardian must register by going to the FamilyID link below:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and click on the green “Programs” button.
- Select the 2017 Fall Athletic Registration link under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log-in green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log-in, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red "*" are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
If you have any question concerning the FamilyID registration process, please contact FamilyID support at: 888-800-5583 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Support is available 7 days per week M-F 8:00am-9:00pm & Sat and Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.