Step 1 – Sign-up with the Nurse:
MHS Winter Sports sign-ups will begin on Monday, October 26th. Please download the appropriate form (Physical or Health History Update), depending on what your child needs based on their last sports physical date.
Health History Update **Updated Form
*Students participating on the Cheer and Dance teams that will be continuing into the winter season must complete steps 1 & 2 and renew your physical if the current physical expires before November 25th, 2020.
*All Winter team managers and statisticians will need to complete steps 1 and 2 only.
All Health forms are due in the nurse’s office no later than the due dates listed below. There will be a drop off box located outside of the MHS Nurses' Office entrance.
- Ice Hockey: Due 11/20/20
- Basketball, Fencing, Swimming, Diving, Winter Track: Due 12/20/20
- Wrestling, Gymnastics, Girls Volleyball: Due 2/1/21
All Physical Evaluation Forms must be reviewed by the school physician per NJ state law in order for your child to be cleared to participate. Please submit your forms into the nurse by the dates listed above to allow enough time for review and processing. Please do not wait until the due date to hand in your forms. Forms must be submitted directly to the school nurse via the drop box. Forms are not to be handed into the main office, emailed, faxed or mailed to the school at any time. The health office will deliver the forms to the school physician for review.
A new Allergy Action Plan Form is required once per year ONLY if your child’s physician has prescribed an Epi Pen for your child’s allergy. The allergy action plan must be renewed by your physician each school year. Please note that your child will not be allowed to participate in athletics without a completed and updated Allergy Action Plan on file in the nurse’s office. This form can be accessed by going to the athletic departments website at: https://www.mtsd.k12.nj.us/Page/10963.
If you have any question concerning the health forms, please contact the following:
- MHS Nurses Office – 609-466-7602 x6514 or x6515
- UMS Nurses Office – 609-466-7603 x4500
- MHS Athletic Department – 609-466-7602 x6567
Step 2 - Register Online with FamilyID:
Montgomery Athletic Department uses the FamilyID athletic registration program. You must register for a team each sports season (Fall, Winter, Spring). Failure to register each season with FamilyID will prevent your child from being cleared to participate. The FamilyID program does not include the submission of the Physical Evaluation Form, the Health History Update Form or the Allergy Action Plan.
FamilyID sports registration for the 2020-21 Winter season will open on October 26th at 12:00am and will close on December 1st at 11:55pm for all MHS Winter sports.
FamilyID Registration Process:
A parent/guardian must register by going to the FamilyID link below or the “REGISTER NOW” button below:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and click on the green “Programs” button.
- Select the 2020-21 Winter Athletic Registration link under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign-Up/Log-in green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log-in, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
If you have any question concerning the FamilyID registration process, please contact FamilyID support at: 888-800-5583 x1 or email@example.com. Support is available 7 days per week M-F 8:00am-9:00pm & Sat and Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.