Degrees and Certifications:
To Report Your Child Absent
- To report an absence on Genesis Parent Access
- Click on attendance
- Go to ‘Notify Attendance Office’ tab
- Complete information and click ‘submit to office’
- To report an absence by phone:
- Before 9:00 am:
- Call the District Attendance Hotline at 609-466-7610, Select option 7
- For Orchard Hill Elementary School, select option 1
- For Village Elementary School, select option 2
- Between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm: Call your child’s school:
- Orchard Hill: 609-466-7605, select option 2 to reach the main office.
- Reporting an absence does not “excuse” the absence but rather verifies the absence because you informed the school that your child is absent with your knowledge. The school will make every effort to contact parents/guardians of any student who is absent for whom a phone call from home was not received.