Biz Kid PageSchool Wires WorkshopYour slide show https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rLhycFOD0YJo7yg-wloOSvZjcohR3L-OMb4Blusnw44/edit#slide=id.g116a54b8b_069or renameAdd a new page and add one cell with background colorRight click and select "Table Properties" to add color and borders.Click "Insert Image" icon on far left and click "shared images"
Next find image on the Internet. Use public domain images.
Save onto desktop and then click Insert Image and click browse to find your saved image; click continue; name your picture; click insert image
Resize picture by doubling clicking and resizeInserting a file to your website:
Inserting a web page link to your page:
- Look for paper clip
- Click "Browse"
- Locate your file and select it and click "open"
- Click "Continue" and type the link text you want to appear
- Click "insert file"
- Tip: You can rename your file by clicking inside the blue link
- Find link you want to use and copy url
- Look for "insert link" icon
- Click "Web Address"
- Paste url into "web address"
- Click "insert link"
- Tip: Delete http:// or https:// because link will not work