Return to Headlines

Transportation: Are you moving within the District?

If you have moved or are moving within the district this summer, you need to provide proof of residency to our registrar in order for your child's address to be changed.  If you do not provide this information, your child's bus stop will be incorrect for the first day of school.
Proof of residency consists of either your lease, deed or Montgomery Township tax bill.  We also need a copy of your first utility bill, which consists of either PSE&G, water or cable bill.
Please scan and email these documents to
Please include your child's name and grade in the email with the required documents.
Thank you