|Orchard Hill||Village School|
|9-6 to 9-27||9-6 to 9-27|
|9-30 to 11-1||9-30 to 11-1||9-30 to 11-1||9-30 to 11-1|
|11-4 to 12-6||11-4 to 12-6||11-4 to 12-6||11-4 to 12-6|
|12-2 to 12-20|
|$2.20||$2.30||$2.85 to $4.95|
Welcome Back!! Every day Chartwells Dining Services looks forward to providing your child with the healthiest lunch choices available.
The following are a few highlights about the lunch program that we would like to share with you (you may want to be careful about how much of this information you share with your student – if they find out how good it is for them – they may not want to eat it J):
· Tony’s Smart Pizza, served in the elementary schools, are made with a whole wheat crust
· In the High School and Middle School we prepare fresh pizzas daily using a whole wheat, bleached (gives it a white appearance) dough with a low fat mozzarella cheese
· All of the chicken served in the district is baked and not fried. The chicken patties and nuggets are made with all white meat chicken. Several of these products are coated with a whole wheat breading
· We offer whole wheat pasta in several varieties i.e. Rotini, spaghetti, ziti, macaroni, and lasagna
· Again this year all schools will be selling only low fat ice cream, frozen fruit bars and 100% fruit juice ices’
· A variety of fresh and canned fruits and vegetables are offered daily. This year we will be offering at least 2 servings of dark green or orange vegetables and fruit on the menu weekly.
· We only offer skim or 1% milk products
For more information, contact Patti, the Chartwells food services manager, at 609-466-7602 ext.6510
The Lunch Menus are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. If you have trouble downloading or viewing these documents, you may need to download and installthe free Adobe Acrobat Reader browser plug-in from Adobe.com.