1. Increase your vocabulary. The topics includes: Alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, classroom supplies, among others.
2. Teachme123 is another great resource for you. Choose any activity and have fun!
3. Mi mundo en palabras is part of the Centro Virtual Cervantes, a site created by the of Spain. It is a wonderful interactive Spanish website for kids, designed to teach children Spanish. Click the “world” picture and keep exploring different activities.
4. PBS Kids creates great games in Spanish.
5. OnlineFreeSpanish has lots of games to practice a wide range of vocabulary. They also have mini books and printables. Choose your level and start!
6. Spanishtown: choose level 1 and go on!