Become an MES PTA Volunteer!There are many opportunities to volunteer and be involved with your children's school experience.Please click the link below for your child's school to view this year's committees!
Click here for a current MES PTA Committee Listing.NOTE: All volunteers in our schools must be members of the MES PTAAND: PLEASE READ THE MES PTA CODE OF CONDUCT ... Reading this is a requirement for all PTA volunteers.Click here for MES PTA Code of Conduct. Thank you.**If your family is eligible for free/reduced lunch, please contact your school’s secretary to inquire about membership fee waiver.
Please follow the directions below to register for your 2019-2020 MES PTA Membership
- Go to: https://montgomerypta.memberhub.com/join/vms7do
- Fill out your information first, then other family members. Click submit. You will receive an email immediately letting you know we have received your request for membership. Please allow 24 hours for a second email to be sent to you accepting your request with a link to register.
- The email contains a hyperlink which will direct you to a page to create a password followed by a one page form to complete. Click submit when finished.
- Welcome to MemberHub! At the top of the page click the tab for Shop. This will direct you to our PTA Store.
- Select the type of membership you are interested in (Individual or Family).
- Make sure to select the 2019-2020 School Year.
- Complete all the necessary fields. Select Individual for the Membership Type.
- Once done click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the cart & view cart to finalize the payment and membership registration.
- Once completed, you will get an email with a receipt and your NJ PTA member card.
- Make sure to print your card to take advantage of all it has to offer.
** Important** In order to volunteer for any school event you must ALSO take the HIB quiz (harassment, intimidation,bullying) in conjunction with your membership. This is located under the "Volunteer Opportunities" PTA tab.
Click here to print out a paper version of our MES PTA Membership Form.