VES Rising Third Grader General Supply Lists for 2019-2020
Rising 3rd Graders
Dear Incoming Third Grade Students and Families,
In an effort to make your supply shopping easier, the third grade team has come up with a list of supplies that you can begin to look for. We have chosen these items carefully and feel that they enhance our instructional program. Toward the end of the summer, additional information regarding specific items needed for your classroom will be made available on our website.
- 24 sharpened pencils (non-mechanical pencils)
- 4 rolls of scotch tape in individual plastic dispensers
- 4 dry erase markers
- 1 pencil box (box or pouch)
- 2 highlighters
- 1 pair of scissors
- 3 composition notebooks
- 2 glue sticks
- Personal hand wipes for lunch box
- Comfortable headphones or earbuds with 3.5mm jack (see image below) in a Ziplock bag with your name on it for your personal use
As you shop for a backpack, please DO NOT buy one with wheels. Your choice of a backpack must fit easily into your cubby in the classroom.
Remember to be on the lookout in August for a letter from your classroom teacher with some additional supplies as well as a warm welcome to VES.
Enjoy your summer and we will see you in September!
The Third Grade Team