VES Rising Fourth Grader General Supply Lists for 2019-2020
Rising 4th Graders
Dear Rising 4th Grade Students and Families,
In an effort to make your supply shopping easier, the fourth grade team has come up with a starter list of supplies that you can begin to look for. We have chosen these items carefully and feel that they enhance our instructional program. Toward the end of the summer, additional information regarding specific items for your classroom will be available on our website.
- Sharpened pencils – enough to last a while
- Soft pencil case
- Scotch tape
- Post-it Notes with lines (not the “Super Sticky” variety)
- Comfortable headphones or earbuds , with 3.5mm jack (see image below), in a Ziplock bag with your name on it – for your personal use
- Dry erase markers (low odor if possible) and an eraser
- Personal hand wipes (for lunch)
Reminder: complete your school shopping using your classroom teacher’s supply list, which will be available this summer
Feel free to bring in your own scissors, colored pencils, crayons, etc. Each classroom will have a supply, but many students prefer to have their own. As you shop for a backpack, please DO NOT buy one with wheels. Your choice of a backpack must fit easily into your cubby in the classroom.
Enjoy your summer and we will see you on September 5th!
The Fourth Grade Team