This site will provide Google Support and Resources for the OHES Staff.
The following topics are covered:
- Google Chrome - a free web browser developed by Google which enables users to locate and access web pages on the Internet
- Google Drive - a file storage and synchronization service provided by Google which enables cloud storage, file sharing and collaborative editing
- Google Docs - a free web-based office suite that allows users to create and edit documents online while collaborating with other users in real time Similar to Microsoft Word (Users must have a Google account to use)
- Google Sheets - a web-based application that allows users to create, update, and modify spreadsheets and share the data in real time online, it is compatible with Microsoft Excel, CSV, and can be saved as HTML (Users must have a Google account to use)
- Google Forms - a free, collaborative survey program that records responses in Google spreadsheets (Users must have a Google account to use)
- Google Slides - a free, online software app that allows you to create presentations simultaneously with others. It is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint (Users must have a Google account to use)
- Google Hangouts - a free video chat service that enables both one-on-one chats as well as group chats with up to ten people at a time. It is similar to Skype and FaceTime but utilizes a function that switches the focus to the person currently chatting.