2 R/C is the place to be!Saturday, October 23, 2021Second Grade Rocks!Enjoy touring our virtual classroom site as well!Feel free to e-mail us with any questions, concerns, or compliments atPLEASE EMAIL BOTH OF US SINCE WE ARE A TEAM. WE WANT TO STAY IN THE LOOP!
Teaching rockstars, Mrs. Cooper & Mr. Rosenberg welcome you to 2 R/C!
Below is a list of things to bring to our class.
Please have your parent / guardian label all of the following items with your name:
- A pencil box that secures shut in the front (a standard sized 7 ½ “ x 4 ½ “ x 2” works best)
- Hand held pencil sharpener (not battery-powered or electric please)
- Dry erase eraser (this can be an actual eraser, a piece of cloth or a clean sock)
- Head phones in a Ziploc bag labeled with name
- Backpack tag with bus information (Please no backpacks with wheels)
Optional: Post it notes 3x3 size, baby wipes, scissors, markers, extra glue sticks
Every day please also bring a healthy snack, a labeled water bottle, and an interesting book or magazine to sustain you during the day. We think we’ll have a lot of fun learning together this year!Have you checked out Cotsen Children's Library yet? It's located at One Washington Road~~Princeton University609.258.1148www.princeton.edu/cotsen