Staff Portal Link Library
Application Name/Logo/Link Purpose and How to Access Contact Support Summer Professional Learning for Staff Fiona Borland
x-7234Frontline Education Portal
Once your accounts are configured you can access:
*Professional Growth from the portal
Please contact Stacey O'Neill for assistance setting up the portal.
• EasyTrac, used to log all of the SEMI Services Gloria Rivera
• Educational Data Services, Inc. • Rubicon Atlas is our Curriculum Management System.
• To login you will need a password generated by the system. This password comes in an email from Atlas
• Please see the Rubicon Atlas Teacher FAQ for additional Information.
• List of district-required forms for download
• Links to resources including Teachscape, SGO/SGP, Observation Process and Flex PD
• Right-to-Know Central File Michael O'Neill
• GCN is used for Compliance Training.
• To login, please self-register and provide the Organization ID: 24750.
• Genesis is our Student Information System. This tool is used to record and view attendance, grades and student contact information.
• Use the same ID and password used for Windows to login.
• GMail is our district email system.
• The ID is typically your first initial and last name. Your email address consists of your ID followed by "@mtsd.us".
• Tool for Grounds & Maintenance requests. Debbie Zeckman
• Human Resources - MTSD Employee Site. Kelly Mattis
• Knowledge Academy is a teacher training tool designed to maximize the use of NWEA.
• User ID and Password emailed to you from the system.
• Montgomery Township Education Association (MTEA) Website. • College and career management tool. • NJ SMART is the New Jersey data reporting site.
• Access is limited to the administrative staff.
• NWEA is a student academic progress measurement tool.
• User ID is your email and the temporary password is emailed from the system.
• Odyssey is a student website that provides personalized learning aligned to the Common Core.
• User ID is your email address.
• NJSLA portal is used for student assessment. Damian Pappa
• For NJSLA training visit the Pearson Access Next site. Damian Pappa
• Performance Matters, UNIFY, is our online student assessment and analysis tool.
• User ID is your email address and the temporary password is emailed from the system.
• Safari Montage: Digital media Management and Distribution.
• This link is for access to Safari Montage Server.
• Blackboard is used to run our website. All teachers have a staff webpage located within each school site.
• User ID and password are the same as those used for Windows to login.
• The Avant Standards-based Measurement of Proficiency in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking in nine languages. • Teachscape is our old Staff evaluation management tool.
• Security is limited to administrators to access archived data.
Last Modified on December 14, 2020