Office of Assessment, Curriculum and Instruction
At the heart of all the efforts of the Instructional Services Department is the vision of the school district to see all ensure that all students grow into confident, compassionate, successful, and self-directed learners.
The vision, mission and goals of the Office of Assessment, Curriculum, and Instruction are realized through the efforts of many people, including the following:
- Mary E. McLoughlin • Superintendent of Schools
- Damian C. Pappa • Assistant Superintendent of Schools
- Fiona Borland • Director of Curriculum, Instruction and Staff Development
- Stacy Young • Director of Equity, Data, and Accountability
- Lucianne Smith • Executive Secretary to the Assistant Superintendent of Schools and Curriculum and Instruction Dept.
- Chelsie Corletto • Secretary for the Instructional Services Dept.
Content Area Supervisors:
- Amy Monaco • K-4 Language Arts & Social Studies
- Jessica Glover • K-4, Math and Science
- Scott Ramsay • 5-8 Language Arts and Social Studies
- Inez Serrano • 5-8 Math and Science
- Karen Stalowski • 9-12 English
- Tyniesha Douglas • 9-12 Social Studies
- Jason Sullivan • 9-12 Science
- Jennifer Riddell • 9-12 Math
- Scott Pachuta • 9-12 Physical Education and Health
- JP McAvaddy • 9-12 21st Century
- Alma Reyes • K-12 World Languages & ESL
- Adam Warshafsky • K-12 Visual & Performing Arts
Special Education Supervisors:
- Daryl Schwenck • 9-12 Special Services
- Regina Dunich • 5-8 Special Services
- Jennifer Belmont • PK-4 Special Services
We are here to:
Our work of providing the best possible learning opportunities for your children is very important to us. We would be happy to hear from you and look forward to working together with you and the dedicated staff of the Montgomery Township Schools to make this happen.We are best contacted by email. Should you need to speak with one of us, either by phone or in person, please call 609-466-7601, ext. 7019.
- Promote Professional Learning
- Contribute to Staff Reflection and Evaluations
- Provide Curriculum Leadership
- Serve as District Ambassadors