COVID-19 Information and Updates
As more information about the spread of COVID-19 in the United States becomes available, the Montgomery Township School District is taking steps to protect the health of its students, faculty, and surrounding community. Please see the links below for updates and information. If you have general questions, call the NJ 24-Hour Public Hotline at 1-800-222-1222 or the Montgomery Township Health Department at 908-359-8211.
- Pfizer Pediatric (Ages 5-11) Vaccine Clinics from Montgomery Township - 11/9/21
- Travel Guidelines - 11/1/21
- Message from the MTSD Nurses: Please Be Diligent Monitoring Your Children - 10/24/21
- Message from the MTSD Nurses: Illness, Exposure and Travel Guidelines - 9/21/21
- Important Message from the Superintendent Regarding School COVID Protocols - 8/12/21