Welcome to the MTSD Fall Reopening Information Center! This site features information regarding the Fall 2020 instructional model options for students, information regarding Fall Transportation, Special Services, and more. Please navigate the menu to the left for topics and information.
Parents will be able to select between two choices: participating in a Hybrid Model of Instruction or a fully-online model of instruction.
- In the Hybrid Instructional Model, our students will be divided into two cohorts alphabetically with one cohort being present in the school at a time. This will allow for appropriate social distancing in our classrooms and buildings.
- If a family elects the MTSD Fully Online Model option for a student, they will be asked to commit to that option in four-week blocks of time.
- Students electing hybrid instruction in grades 1-6 will be divided into 2 cohorts. One cohort will attend instruction in the school building on Monday and Tuesday while the other will attend instruction in the school building on Wednesday and Thursday. All students will learn virtually on Fridays.
- Kindergarteners will be divided into 2 cohorts. Students in the first cohort will attend either in the AM or PM on Monday & Tuesday. Students in the second cohort will attend either in the AM or PM on Wednesday and Thursday. All Kindergarten students will learn virtually on Fridays. The AM session will run from 9:30 AM to 11:20 AM. The PM session 11:50 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Students electing the Hybrid Model in grades 7-12 will be divided into 2 cohorts. Each cohort will attend instruction in the school building for 2 days in a row and then learn virtually for 2 days in a row creating a 4-day cycle (2 days in school and 2 days virtually).