Report Your Child Has Tested Positive For COVID
Effective Friday, April 8, 2022. Please follow the instructions below to report your child has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Go to the Genesis parent portal.
- Click on the Forms tab.
- Locate the name of your child that has tested positive.
- Click on the first form under your child’s name “COVID Student Positive Notification Form”.
- The form will ask a series of questions that will initiate the contact tracing process.
- Once submitted, you will be contacted by a member of the contact tracing team for further instructions. You must submit this form to receive a return to school date for your child.
Please submit a form for each of your children that have tested positive.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact the district’s COVID-19 Coordinator, Karen Callahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.