MTSD School Registration
Registration for the 2020-21 School Year
Grades 1 - 12
To register all children, OTHER than new Kindergarten students, please contact the Board of Education to schedule an appointment. Click here for Kindergarten Registration.
Board of Education Administrative Office
1014 Route 601
Skillman, NJ 08558-2112
(609) 466-7189 (DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR TRANSPORTATION ISSUES. PLEASE CALL 609-466-7601 EXTENSION 7010 FOR TRANSPORTATION.
2. Official Birth Certificate with raised seal.
3. Proof of Residency such as a current tax bill or a current lease AND a current utility bill (such as PSE&G, water or cable bill which must be in the name of the parent or guardian.
4. Immunization Records: Immunization Requirements. The completed Vaccination Record for all students enrolling from another state or country.
5. Copy of a current physical examination from a doctor:
Pre-K through Grade 4 Medical Forms
Grade 5 through Grade 12 Medical Forms
6. The completed health history form which is part of the medical forms document.7. Name and complete address of school from which student is transferring.8. The completed Home Language Survey Form. This form most be completed in the English version.* For versions on the "Home Language Survey Form" in languages other than English, please click here. Use this as a reference. You must complete the form in English.9. The completed Daycare Provider Transportation Request Form if your child will be picked up or dropped off at a different location than your home address.10. The completed elective form for grades 5 through 8. Complete appropriate grade-level form. Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7 and Grade 8
Please contact Diane Strimple, Registrar, at (609) 466-7189 to schedule an appointment.
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will begin in April 2020.