Montgomery Township Schools
Registration for the 2017-18 School Year
Grades 1 - 12
To register all children, OTHER than new Kindergarten students, please contact the Board of Education to schedule an
appointment. Click here for Kindergarten Registration.
Board of Education Administrative Office
1014 Route 601
Skillman, NJ 08558-2112
1. Download and complete a Registration Form for each child.
2. Official Birth Certificate with raised seal.
3. Proof of Residency such as a current tax bill or a current lease and current utility bill (such as PSE&G, water or cable bill which must be in the name of the parent or guardian.
4. Immunization Records: Immunization Requirements. The completed Vaccination Record for all students enrolling from another state or country.
5. Copy of a current physical examination from a doctor:
Pre-K through Grade 4 Medical Forms
Grade 5 through Grade 12 Medical Forms
6. The completed health history form which is part of the medical forms document.7. Name and complete address of school from which student is transferring.8. The completed Language Survey Form for all students whose primary or at home language is not English.
Please contact Diane Strimple, Registrar, at (609) 466-7189 to schedule an appointment.
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is in progress.