MTSD School Registration
Registration for the 2020-21 School Year
Grades 1 – 12
Out of an abundance of concern for the well-being of our community, and in keeping with the CDC’s guidance to practice social distancing, we are moving Registration Online.
We will review the applications and email you if additional information is required. The email will include a temporary registration account to login and complete your registration.
Be prepared to provide and upload the following information and documents. Note: If you do not have a scanner you can use your phone to take a picture of the documents. Please make sure the images are legible and include all pages for each document.
- Official birth record or passport
- Proof of residency in the township (one of the following is required):
- Fully executed lease in the name of the parent/guardian which must reflect the current year and must be signed by both parties (landlord and tenant)
- Deed or current property tax bill in the name of the parent/guardian
- Fully executed contract of sale if in the process of purchasing a home (follow-up documentation required)
- Utility bill: home telephone, gas, electric, water or cable (Must be in the name of the parent/guardian and dated within 60 days of the date of enrollment.) If you have just moved in, you have 30 days to provide this document to the registrar by emailing it to email@example.com.
- Immunization record (Most recent record)
- The completed Vaccination Record for all students enrolling from another state or country.
- The completed health history form which is part of the medical forms document.
- Name and complete address of school from which student is transferring by completing the Authorization for Release of Information Form listed below in #8.
- Your child's latest report card and transcript for high school students.
Download, complete, and scan documents for upload:
- School Health Services Form
- Physical Exam Form for Grades Pre-K through 4 (Physical Exams performed from Sept.1, 2019 will be accepted. Submit by Sept. 4. 2020)
- Grade 5 through Grade 12 Medical Forms
- Home Language Survey Form (You will also answer similar questions when you do the online registration, they serve different purposes). For versions on the "Home Language Survey Form" in languages other than English, please click here. Use this as a reference. You must complete the form in English. EVEN THOUGH YOU COMPLETE THIS FORM DURING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU MUST ALSO SUBMIT THIS COMPLETED FORM WHEN UPLOADING DOCUMENTS.
- The completed Athletic Transfer Form if your child participates in varsity sports at their previous high school.
- The completed Daycare Provider Transportation Request Form if your child will be picked up or dropped off at a different location other than your home address.
- The completed elective form for grades 7 and 8. Complete appropriate grade-level form. Grade 7 and Grade 8
- The completed Authorization for Release of Information Form which will be mailed to your child's previous school to request their records.
Math: New Student Placement Tests (Grades 6-8)
Once you have all the information and digital copies of the required documents on hand, use the following link to start the online registration Process: Genesis Open Registration
Please contact Diane Strimple, Registrar, at (609) 466-7189 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. If necessary, please mail copy of any documents to her at the following address:
Montgomery Township Board of Education
1014 Route 601
PLEASE CALL 609-466-7601 EXTENSION 7010 FOR TRANSPORTATION.