MTSD School Registration
Registration for the 2022-23 School YearGrades K – 12
Out of an abundance of concern for the well-being of our community, and in keeping with the CDC’s guidance to practice social distancing, we are keeping Registration Online.
We will review the applications and email you if additional information is required. The email will include a temporary registration account to login and complete your registration.
Be prepared to provide and upload the following information and documents. Note: If you do not have a scanner you can use your phone to take a picture of the documents. Please make sure the images are legible and include all pages for each document.
- Official birth record or passport
- Proof of residency in the township (one of the following is required):
- Fully executed lease in the name of the parent/guardian which must reflect the current year and must be signed by both parties (landlord and tenant). MUST UPLOAD COMPLETE LEASE.
- Deed or current property tax bill in the name of the parent/guardian. Mortgage statement is not acceptable. MUST UPLOAD COMPLETE DEED.
- Fully executed contract of sale if in the process of purchasing a home (follow-up documentation required)
- Utility bill: home telephone, gas, electric, water or cable (Must be in the name of the parent/guardian and dated within 60 days of the date of enrollment.) If you have just moved in, you have 30 days to provide this document to the registrar by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Immunization record (Most recent record)
- The completed Vaccination Record for all students enrolling from another state or country.
- The completed School Health Services Form, which is part of the medical forms document.
- Name and complete address of school from which student is transferring by completing the Authorization for Release of Information Form listed below in #9.
- Your child's latest report card and transcript for high school students.
- If your child wants to play high school sports, you must complete the NJSIAA Registration Form. Click here to download the NJSIAA Registration Form.
Download, complete, and scan required documents for upload:
- School Health Services Form for Grades Pre-K through 4 OR School Health Services Form for Grades 5 through 12.
- Physical Exam Form for Grades Pre-K through 4 (Physical Exams performed from Sept.1, 2021 will be accepted. Submit by Sept. 1. 2022).
- Physical Exam Required Signature Form - if your child hasn't had a physical after Sept. 1, 2021, please complete and submit the attached form. You will have 30 days from the start of school to submit a physical by the doctor.
- Medical Forms for Grades 5 through Grade 12
- Vaccination Record form to be completed by U.S. doctor if coming from another country.
- Home Language Survey Form (You will also answer similar questions when you do the online registration, they serve different purposes). For versions on the "Home Language Survey Form" in languages other than English, please click here. Use this as a reference. You must complete the form in English. EVEN THOUGH YOU COMPLETE THIS FORM DURING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU MUST ALSO SUBMIT THIS COMPLETED FORM WHEN UPLOADING DOCUMENTS.
- The completed Athletic Transfer Form if your child participates in varsity sports at their previous high school.
- The completed Daycare Provider Transportation Request Form ONLY if your child will be picked up or dropped off at a different location in Montgomery other than your home address.
- The completed elective form for grades 5 and 6 or 7 and 8. Complete appropriate grade-level form. Grades 5 & 6, or Grade 7 and Grade 8
- The completed Authorization for Release of Information Form which will be mailed to your child's previous school to request their records.
- Please complete the kindergarten information form if you are registering your child for kindergarten.
Math: New Student Placement Tests (Grades 6-8)
Once you have all the information and digital copies of the required documents on hand, use the following link to start the online registration Process: Genesis Open Registration
Please contact Diane Strimple, Registrar, at (609) 466-7189 or email at email@example.com with any questions. If necessary, please mail copy of any documents to her at the following address:
Montgomery Township Board of Education
1014 Route 601
PLEASE CALL 609-466-7601 EXTENSION 7010 FOR TRANSPORTATION.