2023-24 School YearKINDERGARTEN REGISTRATIONFull day Kindergarten is coming to Montgomery Township! Open Registration for full-day
Kindergarten 2023-2024 will be ONLINE.Age Requirements: Children must be five years old on or before October 1, 2023 (no exceptions).Phase 1:Be prepared to upload the following documents. Please make sure the images are legible and include all pages for each document.
- Official birth record or passport (child must be five years old on or before October 1, 2023)
- Proof of residency in the township (two of the following are required):
- Fully executed lease in the name of the parent/guardian which must reflect the current year and must be signed by both parties (landlord and tenant).
- Deed or current property tax bill in the name of the parent/guardian. A mortgage statement is not acceptable.
- Fully executed contract of sale if in the process of purchasing a home (follow-up documentation required)
- Utility bill: home telephone, gas, electric, water or cable (must be in the name of the parent/guardian and dated within 60 days of date of enrollment)
- Utility bill: home telephone, gas, electric, water or cable (Must be in the name of the parent/guardian and dated within 60 days of the date of enrollment.) If you have just moved in, you have 30 days to provide this document to the registrar by emailing it to email@example.com.
- Immunization record (most recent record)
*NOTE: If you do not have a scanner you can use your phone to take a picture of the documents. Please make sure the images are legible and include all pages for each document.Phase 2:Download, complete and scan the following required documents for upload:
Phase 3:Use the following link to start the online registration Process: Genesis Open Registration
- Physical Exam Form (Physical Exams performed from Sept.1, 2022 will be accepted. Submit by Sept. 1, 2023)
- Physical Exam Required Signature Page Form (If your child hasn't had a physical as of Sept. 1, 2023 or later, you must complete this form and submit it.)
- School Health Services Form (You must submit this form along with the physical exam form.)
- Caregiver Form (alternate daycare transportation form, if needed) Complete this form ONLY if your child will be picked up or dropped off at another location in Montgomery other than your home.
- Home Language Survey Form (You will also answer similar questions when you do the online registration. They serve different purposes)
- Kindergarten Student Information Form (You will also answer similar questions when you do the online registration, they serve different purposes.)
- Authorization for Release of Information Form (Please complete with the preschool's name and address that your child attended.) If your child didn't attend a preschool program, please write "NONE" in the school's name and submit this document.
CLICK HERE FOR KINDERGARTEN DAYCARE PROVIDER INFORMATION FOR 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR