2021-22 School YearKINDERGARTEN REGISTRATIONOut of an abundance of concern for the well-being of our community and in keeping with the CDC's guidance to practice social distancing, Kindergarten Registration will be online.We will review the applications and email you if additional information is required. The email will include a temporary registration account to login and complete your Kindergarten Registration.Age Requirements: Children must be five years old on or before October 1, 2021Phase 1:Be prepared to upload the following documents. Please make sure the images are legible and include all pages for each document.
- Official birth record or passport (child must be five years old on or before October 1, 2021)
- Proof of residency in the township (two of the following is required):
- Fully executed lease in the name of the parent/guardian which must reflect the current year and must be signed by both parties (landlord and tenant).
- Deed or current property tax bill in the name of the parent/guardian. A mortgage statement is not acceptable.
- Fully executed contract of sale if in the process of purchasing a home (follow-up documentation required)
- Utility bill: home telephone, gas, electric, water, sewer or cable (must be in the name of the parent/guardian and dated within 60 days of date of enrollment)
- Immunization record (most recent record)
*NOTE: If you do not have a scanner you can use your phone to take a picture of the documents. Please make sure the images are legible and include all pages for each document.Phase 2:Download, complete and scan the following required documents for upload:
Phase 3:Use the following link to start the online registration Process: Genesis Open Registration
- School Health Services Form
- Physical Exam Form (Physical Exams performed from Sept.1, 2020 will be accepted. Submit by Sept. 1, 2021)
- Physical Exam Required Signature Page Form (If your child hasn't had a physical from Sept. 1, 2020 or later, you must complete this form and submit it.)
- Caregiver Form (alternate daycare transportation form, if needed) Complete this form ONLY if your child will be picked up or dropped off at another location in Montgomery other than your home.
- Home Language Survey Form (You will also answer similar questions when you do the online registration. They serve different purposes)
- Kindergarten Student Information Form (You will also answer similar questions when you do the online registration, they serve different purposes.)
- Authorization for Release of Information Form (Please complete with the preschool's name and address that your child attended.) If your child didn't attend a preschool program, please write "NONE" in the school's name and submit this document.