2020-21 School YearKINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION - MARCH 2020Out of an abundance of concern for the well-being of our community, and in keeping with the CDC’s guidance to practice social distancing, we are moving Kindergarten Registration Online. The majority of the registration process will be completed online. The final phase will be completed in person once the CDC updates the current guidelines concerning social distancing.Update: To address comments and concerns from parents we have enhanced the Kindergarten Registration process. You can now submit your application even if documents or required fields are missing. We will review the applications and email you if additional information is required. The email will include a temporary registration account to login and complete your Kindergarten Registration. Please note, this only applies to new applications starting 3-31-20 and does not apply to applications that have been submitted prior to this date. Applications prior to 3-31-20 will receive an email in the coming weeks with instruction on how to complete the registration process.Age Requirements: Children must be five years old on or before October 1, 2020
Phase 1:Be prepared to upload the following documents. Note: If you do not have a scanner you can use your phone to take a picture of the documents. Please make sure the images are legible and include all pages for each document.
- Official birth record or passport (Child must be five years old on or before October 1, 2020.)
- Proof of residency in the township (one of the following is required):
- Fully executed lease in the name of the parent/guardian which must reflect the current year and must be signed by both parties (landlord and tenant)
- Deed or current property tax bill in the name of the parent/guardian
- Fully executed contract of sale if in the process of purchasing a home (follow-up documentation required)
- Utility bill: home telephone, gas, electric, water, sewer or cable (Must be in the name of the parent/guardian and dated within 60 days of date of enrollment.)
- Immunization record (Most recent record)
Download, complete, and scan documents for upload:
- School Health Services Form
- Physical Exam Form (Physical Exams performed from Sept.1, 2019 will be accepted. Submit by Sept. 4. 2020)
- Caregiver Form (alternate daycare transportation form, if needed)
- Home Language Survey Form (You will also answer similar questions when you do the online registration, they serve different purposes)
- Kindergarten Information Form (You will also answer similar questions when you do the online registration, they serve different purposes)
Use the following link to start the online registration Process: Genesis Open Registration
Once it is safe and we have received the required application and documents you will be contacted to come in and complete the registration process prior to the start of school.
Montgomery Township Kid Connection Kindergarten Enrichment Program
For families interested in an enrichment program, the Montgomery Township Kid Connection Kindergarten offers a paid, half-day session that coordinates seamlessly with the school district's half-day Kindergarten and operates on school grounds. Busing is provided for students enrolled in this program. For more information, please visit the website www.twp.montgomery.nj.us. The program director, Andrea McKenna, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 359-2111.