Parent Education Series
The Student Academic and Counseling Services Department will continue to bring educational and informative presentations to our community providing new sources and methodologies to better meet the Social & Emotional needs of our students.
- To Be Announced:
- May 24, 2021: Healthy Ways to Manage Stress & Anxiety: Virtual Presentation addressing anxiety, stress, and depression, how COVID has impacted people in those areas, and easy access to some coping skills.
- March 18, 2019: Mindfulness and Self-Care for Parents: presentation to be posted soon - Presentation given by 7th/8th grade teacher, Stefanie Lachenauer, exploring ways to bring self-care back into your routine of mindfulness in a sustainable way benefitting you and your family!
- November 19, 2018: Being an Inclusive Community: Presentation given by MHS' "The People Project" with a panel discussion celebrating the many differences in our community.
- March 28, 2018: An Introduction to Mindfulness: 7th & 8th grade UMS teacher, Stefanie Lachenauer, will host an interactive workship focusing on mindfulness strategies for parents.
- February 22, 2018: Responsive Classroom - The Home/School Connection: VES Vice Principal Jaime Maccarone will present to help familiarize you with the Responsive Classroom strategies that teachers utilize in their classrooms. 7:00pm in the OHES Cafetorium
- Please fill out this evaluation form for the presentation - Thank You!