Interested in Substituting? Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Nurses, Custodians & Secretaries
The Montgomery Township School District is looking for qualified substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, nurses, custodians and secretaries who are passionate about education and the future of our students. There are opportunities available at all of the District schools. If you are a New Jersey certified teacher, have at least 30 college credits, or have a RN license and current Healthcare Provider CPR/AED certification (substitute nurse), you are eligible to apply as a substitute teacher or subtitute nurse.If interested, please follow the steps below:
- Complete an on-line application via Applicant Tracking
- Download the Montgomery Township School District Substitute Packet
- If you do not have a valid NJ substitute certificate, please follow the instructions outlined here
- Bring completed substitute packet to Stacey O'Neill, Human Resources, located at the Board of Education building
- For additional information, please contact Stacey O'Neill at email@example.com or 609-466-7601 ext. 7014
We are looking forward to working with you!