Click Here to go to Montgomery SEPTA AmazonSmile
Qualifying orders are those that are purchased when you are signed in to AmazonSmile on your pc and/or phone
AMAZON SMILE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
Shopping just got more rewarding! Make your dollars go farther with AmazonSmile! You shop and AmazonSmile gives to Montgomery SEPTA (MSEPTA)!
SAME PRODUCTS, SAME PRICES, SAME SERVICE as Amazon.com, but with an extra bonus–you can earn money for our school. It’s a simple and automatic way to support MSEPTA EVERY time you shop, at no cost to you. Plus, you can use your existing Amazon.com account.
Step 1: Computer Set Up
- Visit https://smile.amazon.com/
- Click on the top right corner, under “Accounts & Lists”, to reveal the main menu
- Click on “Your AmazonSmile”
- Verify the name of the charity you are supporting
- If it reads “Montgomery SEPTA”, you are all set and can move on to Step 2.
- click on “Change Charity”
- search for “Montgomery SEPTA” (with those exact words; please capitalize as nessesary)
- click “Select”
NOTE: The old Organization listing was called “Mongomery Twp. School District SEPT,” this is no longer the name and “Montgomery SEPTA” needs to be in there.
At this point, you should be all set in your computer(s). Qualified orders placed through http://smile.amazon.com in your computer will result in a donation of 0.5% of the total purchase to the Montgomery SEPTA. You will be able to see the $ amount your purchases contributed, as well as the total $ amount contributed in the “Your Amazon Smile” menu.
Now let’s continue setting up the Amazon App in your phone.
Step 2: Phone App Set Up
Note: if you have multiple phones, you have to repeat this set up in each of them
- Open the AmazonApp in your phone and click on main menu button
- Android: located in the top left corner
- iPhone: located on the bottom right corner
- Scroll down and click on “Settings”
- Click on “AmazonSmile”
- Verify the name “Montgomery SEPTA” appears on the top.
- If it doesn’t, go back to Step 1 and fix it
- If it does, click the button “Turn on AmazonSmile”, and follow the instructions
At this point, your phone app will be set up, and all your qualified purchases will result in a 0.5% donation to the Montgomery SEPTA. Much like in your computer, you will be able to see the $ amount your purchases contributed, as well as the total $ amount contributed in the “Your Amazon Smile” menu. On Android phones, you will also see how the icon “Amazon Prime” on the top of the screen now reads “Amazon Smile”.
What is AmazonSmile
The AmazonSmile Foundation is a 501(c)(3) private foundation created by Amazon to run the AmazonSmile Program. AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com, with the added bonus of earning proceeds for charity. AmazonSmile Foundation will donate .5% of the purchase price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charity selected by its customers.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MSEPTA!