- Recreation, Activities & Clubs Click Here
Questions about Special Services?
The Special Services Dept. is a starting point for answers to your questions. You can also contact your child's guidance counselor with questions or concerns regarding your child.
- Montgomery Township School District Special Services Department
- Montgomery Township School District Special Services “Parent Recourses”
- Acronyms - Disability & Special Education
- IEP Basics for Parents of Students with Learning Disabilities - This toolkit includes the IEP meeting planner with checklist starting on page 8 distributed by the National Center for Learning Disabilities, Inc.
- IEP Goal Bank - This is a website with a list of IEP measurable goals per educational curriculum topics/subjects to assist both teachers & parents. Great examples for all ages.
- Parental Rights in Special Education (PRISE)(English)
- Parental Rights in Special Education (PRISE) (other languages)
- Teacher Tutor Lists – Consult your Guidance Counselors to obtain the most updated list.
- Parent Recommended Provider’s – MSEPTA parents have provided a list of Dr.’s, therapists, & other resources that our families have used & recommend. Click Here
- High School Senior Scholarships for Students with Disabilities - Click Here to get started on finding scholarships. Parents/students should look into each scholarship via their websites for updated information. You should also contact your child’s Guidance Counselor to see what other scholarships are available and for guidance on the process.
- MSEPTA Buddy Program (not currently active) - MSEPTA’s Buddy Program is our core inspirational program. It will offer a unique opportunity to provide & mentors from all our schools in hopes to make lasting friendships and provide encouragement & support to children in need. The mentoring partnerships are designed to motivate and inspire our children to be all they can be. (Additional information and request forms found under MSEPTA Programs).