Village School Safety and Citizenship Pledge
I understand that if I break these rules:
- I will not share my password with anyone. I am responsible for all activity in my account. If I have reason to think that someone else has my password, I will tell Mr. Dolan and we will make a new one.
- Do not use anyone else's password for any reason. Do not ask anyone to tell you their password.
- I will not write anything mean, unkind, or untrue on the internet. I will T.H.I.N.K. before I write:
- Is it TRUE?
- Is it HELPFUL?
- Is it INSPIRING?
- Is it NECESSARY?
- Is it KIND?
- If someone shares something with me that I did not expect, I will show my teacher before I open it.
- If I find something on the internet that makes me feel sad or uncomfortable, I will tell my parents, teacher or other adults I trust. This is not my fault and the adults are here to help me.
- I will be careful with classroom computers.
- I will carry classroom computers with two hands.
- I will not do anything to damage classroom computers.
- I will not eat or drink anything near the computer.
- I will tell my teacher if an accident happens while using the computer.
- I may lose computer privileges for 30 days.
- A second offense might cause me to lose my Google Account