High School Spring Sports
Upper Middle School Spring Sports
|Lacrosse (Boys & Girls)
||Lacrosse (Boys & Girls)
|Track & Field (Boys & Girls)
||Track & Field (Boys & Girls)
|Golf (Boys & Girls)
Montgomery High School & Upper Middle School
Spring Sports Sign-up & Registration Information
OPENS FEBRUARY 1, 2022
Registration for MHS and UMS Spring Sports will be starting on Tuesday, Feb. 1st. All Spring programs will adhere to the start dates, guidelines and protocols set by the NJSIAA, NJ DOH and the MTSD and are subject to change.
High School Spring Sports: Start Dates - 3/7/22 (Lacrosse, Golf, & Track), 3/8/22 (Baseball & Softball), or 3/11/22 (Tennis)
- Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse (Boys & Girls), Boys Tennis, Spring Track (Boys & Girls), Golf (Boys & Girls)
UMS Spring Sports: Start Dates - 3/14/22 (Tentative)
- Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse (Boys & Girls), Spring Track (Boys & Girls)
In order for your child to be cleared to participate on a sports team, the 3-step process detailed below must be completed.
Step 1 – Print & Submit Medical Forms
Spring Sports sign-ups will begin the week of Tuesday, Feb. 1st. Please visit the Athletic Dept. website or download the appropriate form below (Physical or Health History Update) depending on what your child needs based on their last sports physical date.
*** All Spring team managers and statisticians will need to complete steps 1 and 2 only.
All Health forms are due to the MHS & UMS Nurse’s office no later than February 21st.
All Physical Evaluation Forms must be reviewed by the school physician per NJ state law in order for your child to be cleared to participate. Please submit your forms to the nurse by the dates listed above to allow enough time for review and processing. Please do not wait until the due date to hand in your forms. Forms must be submitted directly to the school nurse via the drop box. Forms are not to be handed into the main office, emailed, faxed or mailed to the school at any time. The health office will deliver the forms to the school physician for review.
A new Allergy Action Plan Form is required once per year ONLY if your child’s physician has prescribed an Epi Pen for your child’s allergy. The allergy action plan must be renewed by your physician each school year. Please note that your child will not be allowed to participate in athletics without a completed and updated Allergy Action Plan on file in the nurse’s office.
ALL forms may be accessed on the athletic department FORMS page.
If you have any question concerning the health forms, please contact the following:
- MHS Nurses Office – 609-466-7602 x6514 or x6515
- UMS Nurses Office – 609-466-7603 x4500
- MHS Athletic Department – 609-466-7602 x6567
Step 2 - Register Online with FamilyID
The Montgomery Athletic Department uses the FamilyID athletic registration program. You must register for a team each sports season (Fall, Winter, Spring). Failure to register each season with FamilyID will prevent your child from being cleared to participate. The FamilyID program does not include the submission of the Physical Evaluation Form, the Health History Update Form or the Allergy Action Plan.
FamilyID sports registration for the 2021-22 Spring season will open on Feb. 1st at 6:00am.
FamilyID Registration Process
A parent/guardian must register by going to the FamilyID link below:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and click on the green “Programs” button.
- Select the 2022 Spring Athletic Registration link under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log-in green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log-in, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your Email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation Email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
If you have any questions concerning the FamilyID registration process, please contact FamilyID support at: 888-800-5583 x1 or email@example.com. Support is available 7 days per week M-F 8:00am-9:00pm & Sat and Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.
Step 3 - ImPACT Baseline Test (MHS Sports only)
The online ImPACT baseline test is required once a year during your freshman & junior years before the athlete’s first sport. If you are going to be in 9th or 11th grade or you are new to Montgomery High School, you will need to take the baseline test. If you are currently being treated by a doctor for a concussion, do not take the baseline test and see one of the Athletic Trainers ASAP. The ImPACT baseline test information can be accessed on the athletic department FORMS page.
If you have any question concerning the ImPACT test, please contact the following:
- Athletic Training Office - 609-466-7602 x6556 or x6558
- MHS Athletic Department – 609-466-7602 x6567