Montgomery High School Health Office
School Number: (609)466-7602FAX # (609)466-7187Bernadette Rabbitt, R.N., B.S.N.,C.S.N.
School NurseJennifer Lipschutz, R.N., B.S.N.,C.S.N.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - cdc.gov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Mental Health Guidance and Tips
- New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH) - nj.gov/health
- 24-Hour Public Hotline: 1-800-222-1222
- New Jersey Department of Human Services - nj.gov/humanservices/coronavirus.html
- New Jersey Mental Health Cares Telephone Support (8a-8p): 1-866-202-HELP (4357)
- Montgomery Township Health Department – https://health.montgomery.nj.us/
- CDC Coronavirus Guidance in Spanish
- CDC Coronavirus Guidance in Chinese
As of March 16, 2020 School Nurses are available by email only during the week day hours of 8 am to 12 pm
SOCIAL DISTANCING IS PHYSICAL DISTANCING
Please do your part in stopping the spread of COVID 19, by maintaining social distancing. Social distancing is actually physical distancing, a distance of at least 6 feet between people. Since COVID 19 is spread by droplets from the respiratory tract of an infected person, it is important to keep a space of 6 feet between individuals to prevent being exposed to the virus in the droplets. Social distancing must be maintained even when outdoors.
It is critical that students refrain from having friends visit to “hangout”, sleep over, or even work on group projects for school assignments.
It is very important, however, that students maintain contact with each other daily, and should be encouraged to keep in touch with each other and communicate remotely.
Thank you so much for exercising social distancing.
With wishes that you stay healthy,
Bernadette Rabbitt and Jennifer Lipschutz
SPORTS SPRING 2020 Season
Baseball • Lacrosse • Golf • Track & Field • Boy's Tennis • Softball
- Please have your child stop by the nurses office to pick up the appropriate forms (available now). Sports forms must be handed directly to the school nurse by the athlete or parent by Friday, February 21st. Forms may not be postal mailed, faxed, emailed or slipped under the door. Forms must be completed in their entirety and signed and stamped by a physician or they will be returned to you. All physicals are subject to clearance by our school physician per NJ state law. Do not wait until the deadline to submit forms - Get Them In EARLY!
- IF your child's physician has prescribed an Epi Pen for a life threatening allergy, you must submit a new allergy action plan at the beginning of each school year. Your child will not be allowed to participate in athletics without a completed and updated allergy action plan on file in the nurses office each year. Click here for an Allergy Action Plan form.
- Register each season on Family ID: Montgomery Township Athletic Department uses the FamilyID athletic registration program. You must log on to family ID to register for each sport, each season. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our sports’ programs. The FamilyID program will not include the submission of the Physical Evaluation form or the Health History Update form. Family ID for the Spring 2020 season is open NOW through Wednesday, March 4th. Please go to the MHS athletic webpage for important information and links to Family ID.
View this helpful video presentation that will explain how to fill out sports forms and register for sports at MTSD
NEW TO MTSD?Welcome to Montgomery Township School District. We hope your move here was an easy one. Pursuant to State Law, N.J.A.C. 6A:16-2.4(d) all students transferring into a New Jersey Public School are required to provide an entry physical exam.Click here to download a copy of the NJ Physical Examination Form for sports and students new to the district.
For information regarding School Health Services and Regulations please access the following link: