The Paw Print
The PawPrintof Montgomery High SchoolEmail: email@example.comClassroom Code: nbe3slz
Location: A1138 - The PawPrint RoomThe PawPrint newspaper was founded in 1967 and is run by Montgomery High School students. Our mission is to provide timely and relevant information on local and global news, while noting our biases and bringing out the diverse perspectives of the MHS student body. Since the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have expanded our newspaper to a website in addition to our conventional in-hand prints. Our website captures our students’ resilience and ability to adapt to challenges.The PawPrint is published five times per year. Announcements are made periodically throughout the school year for upcoming planning meetings. We have an online version of the paper as well. Please check it out!Editors-in-Chief:Skyler Fong '22, Annabelle Wang '22Editors:Catherine Gonzalez '22, Joyce Wang '22, Hedy Yang '22, Evan Zilber '22, Ben Zhao '22, Audrey Chang '23, Prineet Parhar '23, Skylar Grey '23, Sophie Wang '23, Shreya Birudavolu '24.
Guidelines for Submitting PawPrint Articles
1. Make sure to include your name, grade, and email at the top of the page. We must have your email address in case we need to contact you!
2. Photos should be sent as separate PNG or JPG files.
3. PROOFREAD your writing for spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.
4. EMAIL your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. IMPORTANT: ALL articles must be handed in by the deadline. If you are struggling to meet your deadline, be sure to contact the PawPrint editors at email@example.com. (Failing to meet a deadline – and not notifying PawPrint staff -- will result in your not being assigned future work.)