Summer reading is due Sept. 9-10!
Summer reading is due on the FIRST day of school! Please bring your book to class every day in September.
11th Grade College Prep AND Honors
Required Reading (CHOOSE AT LEAST ONE):
- Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck
- All the Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr
- A Knock at Midnight - Brittany K. Barnett
- Born a Crime - by Trevor Noah
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet - by Jamie Ford
- Sissy: A Coming of Gender Story - Jacob Tobia
- The Cruel Prince - Holly Black
Assignment: There is no required assignment. We encourage you to take notes on significant quotes and notable literary devices (like symbolism, themes, motifs, etc.).
Last Modified on August 26, 2021