UMS Girl's Lacrosse
- Players must be equipped with a lacrosse stick, goggles, (2) mouth guards, cleats, and a water bottle. All equipment can be purchased at Modell's or Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- In order to play you will need to be medically cleared by completing the four step process detailed in the sign-up and registration information. This four step process must be completed prior to tryouts. For more information on this process, please visit: http://www.mtsd.k12.nj.us/site/Default.aspx?PageID=5
- In the event of inclement weather and cancellation of practice, an announcement will be made in school and an email sent to all parents.
- Practices, as well as home games, take place on the field in front of LMS.
- Practices will be Monday-Friday, 3:00-4:30 PM (unless it is a game day).
- Parent pick-up will be at 4:30 sharp on ALL practice days.
- Players will be bused to away games. Buses will depart UMS at 3:15 PM SHARP for away games.
- Players must take the bus to away games with the team but may go home with a parent after the parent emails Coach Dragon.
- If a player misses practice the day before a game, they will not be permitted to start that game, unless excused by Coach Dragon for school-related obligations.
- Please notify Coach Dragon in advance (preferably 24-hours) if you cannot adhere to the above-mentioned.
- If interested, contact Coach Dragon for summer camp information and/ personal lessons.
All sports information can be found on the coaches’ webpages and on the District Athletic Website: www.mtsd.k12.nj.us/site/Default.aspx?PageID=5 or click on the Departments tab on the district homepage, then select Athletics.