1. Make plans and set a regular time for homework
2. Pick a homework place (good lighting, quiet table, desk)
3. Remove distractions (television, music, phone,etc.)
4. Have supplies and resources ready(organized pencils, paper, books, etc.)
5. Ask for help when needed
6. Allow some time to share your work with parents or siblings.
7. Organize and pack your backpack for the morning
8. Always work to the best of your ability and be proud of what you have accomplished.
9. Relax and celebrate when you are done