Is Lit Mag for you?
Are you creative, but sometimes need a push to get you started?
Are you tired of writing essays, instead of stories?
Do you ever scribble random words on a napkin, but don't know what to do with them?
Do you write poetry in your spare time, but are too afraid to show anyone?
Do you need a place to share your artwork?
Are you really good at helping people improve their art, even if you don't write for fun yourself?
Then you'll enjoy the MHS Literary Magazine club!
Our staff is always looking for new faces who want to share their creative edge with others.
* all attendees can work on new creative pieces
* brave writers & artists will share and submit their work
* people who love to read will review submissions
* technologically adept people will help with layout
* perfectionists will check every line for errors
* energetic people will keep everyone motivated
If you're friendly and enthusiastic, we'd love to see you next Tuesday!
Last Modified on August 26, 2021