Architecture 1Architecture 1 is a semester long course that gives students a basic understanding what Architecture is all about. Areas covered in course of study.
- Architectural scale
- Simple sketching of floor plan
- Formal line drawings of floor plans
- Different house styles will be discussed
- Area of residence, how to design rooms and how they relate.
- Computer generated houses with Autodesk Revit.
- Ranch house
- Two story house
- Dream house
- Kitchen design
- Review project
Autodesk Revit Architecture is a BIM (Building Information Model) system that is used for the computer designed projects.
Last Modified on March 24, 2016